IT SUPPORTER (M/W/D) WINDOWS UND MAC UMFELD / FUSCHL (DE/EN)
FRIEDRICH KARL SCHROEDER Austria GmbH & Co. KG (FKS Austria) is a competent IT service provider with a focus on information technologies. As a medium-sized and owner-managed company, FKS Austria provides IT infrastructure solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
You enjoy demonstrating your expertise in an international environment with more than 6000 users in Europe? - with an "evening at home guarantee"! You will support our team at the Fuschl location and, if required, in Salzburg as well.
We live and cultivate a corporate culture that promotes performance, collegial interaction, personal responsibility and innovation. We master our passion every day in versatile teams. FKS offers challenging, varied tasks in a fast-growing company.
Be part of the future we are working on together. Are you ready? Then apply now!
- Your new field of activity - challenging and innovative
- You will provide IT support in the Fuschl area and, if required, in Salzburg.
- You are the contact person for all IT enquiries as well as for the elimination of faults in on-site support.
- You advise the users competently and support them in dealing with the corresponding systems.
- You maintain the asset data and carefully document all activities in the ticket system.
- Furthermore, you support the specialist departments in IT projects.
- Your qualifications - competent and reliable
- You have completed an IT apprenticeship, a comparable apprenticeship/qualification or relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned environment (in IT Enterprise Support would be an advantage).
- You are very familiar with notebooks, desktops, smartphones and tablets and have already gained experience with operating systems (Windows 10, Apple MAC OS) and Microsoft Office products.
- You have a very good command of German as well as a good command of English (spoken and written)
- and have a valid car driving licence.
- The following knowledge would be desirable (but not mandatory): Basic knowledge of MS Server systems as well as other languages such as Spanish, French, Russian or Italian.
- Benefits at FKS - fair and familiar
- We are obliged to quote a KV minimum salary of € 31,122 gross per annum (based on full-time employment, 38.5 hours per week) for this position. In case of corresponding qualification / experience, there is readiness for a significant overpayment.
- Free lunch and free drinks (cold drinks, juices, energy drinks, coffee & tea)
- Opportunity to engage in various sporting activities (showers are available on the premises)
- A corporate culture that promotes performance, collegial interaction, personal responsibility and innovation
- Challenging and varied tasks in a fast-growing company with tradition
- Lots of fun in a highly motivated team
- Of course, an appropriate induction period and intensive transfer of the necessary product know-how, as well as regular training and education.
This is how you get in touch with us - simply and directly
There are no application deadlines for our job offers. As long as it is displayed, you can apply quickly and conveniently - without a cover letter. We would be pleased to receive your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
For ease of reading, we use the masculine form of address throughout the text. Of course, people of all gender identities are welcome at FKS.
Please send your application to FKS in Hamburg by e-mail to Bewerbung@fks.de or by post, as personnel matters are handled from there.
Friedrich Karl Schroeder GmbH & Co. KG
Personnel Department / Recruiting
Schwarzer Weg 8
You can apply to our company electronically, in particular by e-mail at Bewerbung@fks.de. Your details will of course only be used for processing your application. We will of course only use your details to process your application. As personnel matters for FKS Austria are handled by FKS Friedrich Karl Schroeder GmbH & Co. KG in Hamburg, your application will be reviewed there and forwarded to the Austrian team leader if necessary. Please note that unencrypted e-mails will not be protected against unauthorised access. We recommend using encryption or sending confidential documents by post. You can find out more about applicant data protection on our website.
Friedrich Karl Schroeder Austria GmbH & Co. KG
Friedrich Karl Schroeder Austria GmbH & Co. KG (FKS Austria) is a competent service provider with a focus on information technology. As a medium-sized and owner-managed company, FKS Austria is present with solutions for the IT infrastructure for commercial SMEs.
In October 2006, "Friedrich Karl Schroeder Austria GmbH & Co. KG" was founded. In 2007, the company of the FKS group of companies started operations. The focus of activities is primarily outsourcing and helpdesk. Since then, the company has been growing continuously.
As an IT service provider, we specialise in first and second level support for our customer, one of the leading beverage manufacturers from Austria. We solve IT problems in all situations of daily working life and act as an interface between the customer's end users and the internal IT organisation as well as other IT partners in downstream levels.
This includes hardware and software support, IT asset management and end-user training. Our employees are trained in ITIL and certified for additional - also individual - requirements. In addition, we provide individual assistance in demanding customer IT projects independently of the service desk.
We are always looking for motivated, qualified employees for our branch office in Austria.