Enterprise Agile Coach
As an enterprise agile coach, you are responsible for Global Blue’s agile princples and frame-work. In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team, development teams, and stakeholders to evaluate, develop, harmonize and continuously improve the agile methodologies used. You and your team of Scrum Masters will be responsible for coaching, training, and mentoring agile teams, and you will be an advocate for agile practices in the product and technology organization while driving improved delivery of the SCRUM teams.
- Lead a team of scrum masters who work inside their assigned SCRUM teams to drive delivery and continuous improvements
- Provide agile coaching, training, and mentoring to SCRUM Masters, development teams, managers, and executives on agile principles, practices, and frameworks
- Work with teams to establish and track meaningful metrics and drive their harmonized implementation across teams
- Monitor the maturity and drive evolving agile methodologies and principles of the individual SCRUM teams.
- Suggest overall process evolutions in Global Blue’s context to allow scaling SCRUM teams for cross-team initiatives
- Act as a change agent to promote agile values, principles, and practices across the technology and product organization
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning, where teams feel safe to experiment, fail, and learn from their mistakes
- Coach teams toward high performance by implementing and strengthening Agile Best Practices, ensuring alignment and balance between the Product Owner and the Delivery Team
- Help teams adopt agile practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to ensure their working models integrate smoothly with Global Blue’s agile practices
- Develop and deliver training programs, workshops, and other educational materials to promote agile practices across the organization
- Drive continuous improvement of Global Blue’s agile maturity
- Foster communities of practice and adherence to quality practices
YOUR QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant IT educational background - university degree or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience as agile coach or scrum master in complex and fast-paced environments
- In-depth knowledge of agile principles and various agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SaFe
- Proven track record of successfully mentoring and coaching agile teams and organizations in agile methodologies
- Experience with agile metrics, tools, and techniques for tracking and measuring team performance
- Solid understanding in process design
- Strong leadership, Team player and change management skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and goal-orientated.
- Excellent communication (oral and written in English), presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Relevant Agile certifications, e.g., in Scrum, SAFe are a plus
YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development
- Working with dynamic and innovative teams
- Flexible working time and distance/remote work (home office)
- International environment, inspiring colleagues with more than 35 nationalities where English is the official working language
- State-of-the-art office environment well connected to the public transportation system
- Other benefits (Referral Bonus, Christmas party, team building, company doctor, lunch vouchers, discounts etc.)
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications: Min. 70.000 EUR however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers.
The Group connects all stakeholders involved in the international shopping ecosystem, helping:
- More than 29 million international shoppers
- More than 300,000 points of sale
- More than 50 acquirers, at more than 130,000 points of interaction
- Customs & authorities in more than 40 countries
Global Blue has over 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings