Digitalization Architect - Enterprise & Solution
• Full Time (40 h/w)
• Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
• € 50,000* gross/year (for 40h/week)
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
Joining our institute as a “Digitalization Architect - Enterprise and Solution” offers a unique opportunity to contribute to both enterprise architecture and solution architecture domains. Reporting to the Head of Digitalization, you will work closely with all stakeholders to develop and execute digitalization initiatives that align with the organization's strategic goals and drive the digital transformation of our institute. If you are a forward-thinking and results-oriented professional with a passion for digitalization and a strong technical background, we invite you to apply and become a key player in our digitalization journey:
• Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the organization's current technology landscape, including systems, applications, data infrastructure, and integration capabilities
• Collaborate with the Head of Digitalization to plan for the future technology state and develop a technology roadmap and architecture blueprints (incl. identification of suitable technologies, platforms and solutions)
• Define architectural principles, guidelines, and standards to ensure consistency and compatibility across digital solutions
• Design scalable, innovative end-to-end digital solutions – integrating new technologies - in close collaboration with stakeholders to understand their digitalization requirements
• Work closely with development teams to ensure the successful implementation of digital solutions and collaborate with external vendors and partners to leverage their expertise
• Build strong relationships with responsible supervisors, subject matter experts, and technology teams to understand their needs, gather requirements, and ensure their buy-in and support
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
• Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect and Solution Architect, with a track record of successful digitalization initiatives and solution design
• In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, or similar
• Strong understanding of digital technologies, emerging trends, and their potential impact on the organization
• Proficiency in analyzing business requirements and translating them into scalable and integrated digital solutions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Experience working with EA tools such as LeanIX and proficiency in ArchiMate notation
• Education & training
• Free shuttle bus
• Multiple health offers
• Pension insurance
We look forward to your application via our job portal!
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. ISTA
processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ista.ac.at/data-protection.
Heidemarie Binishofer Unit Head Recruiting & Empl. Development
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA)
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
Am Campus 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings