Power Markets Manager:in (m/f/d)
A platform with strong local teams on the ground in all its core Western and Eastern European markets: RP Global is a large-scale developer with 35+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector. As a developer, operator and investor, the company focuses on solar PV, wind, hydro and storage. Currently, RP Global is developing a pipeline of >10 GW(p). The company’s headquarters are in Vienna, Austria and Madrid, Spain. RP Global is enlarging the team with a newly created position within a high-growth work environment in the Renewable Energies sector.
- Act as the Holding’s central contact point for matters related to energy markets in general and electricity markets in particular
- Define and formalize offtake strategies suited to specific projects and markets with a focus on bankability and energy risk management
- Maintain an overview over the market standard of electricity offtake agreements in RP Global’s markets of operation
- Full responsibility and accountability for the structuring, origination, valuation, negotiation and closing of PPAs with utilities and corporates, thereby cooperating with financial advisors, banks, lawyers, tax advisors, technical advisors, etc.
- Take the commercial responsibility in the operation of PPAs along their full life-cycle: Closing, amendments, expiry or termination, renewal. Monitoring of revenues and energy risk exposures
- Closely monitor regulatory changes on European and national level
- Advise on the usage of ”alternative business models” including on-site or direct-wire supply, Renewable Energy Communities, etc.
- Lead the tendering and execution of consultancy projects in the field of electricity markets
- Closely co-operate with Country Managers as regards the development timeline of projects, regulatory requirements and the management of local stakeholders
- Analyse key commercial aspects of electricity market rules affecting the business cases of storage and PtX (grid access, grid usage charges etc.)
- Establish and maintain an in-depth understanding of auction schemes / CfD mechanisms in the different markets
- University degree with focus on economics i.e. finance, data analytics, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in energy economics with a focus on electricity markets
- Expert-level knowledge of the organisation of electricity markets including forward/futures markets, wholesale markets (Day-Ahead, Intraday), ancillary services markets and balancing energy markets
- Analytical skills including profound experience in processing and analysing data
- Communicative and interactive person who is able to connect with external and internal stakeholders and negotiate different interests
- Perfect English skills are mandatory, German, Spanish, Italian, French, or any other Eastern European language would be considered as an advantage
- Committed international environment in an exciting industry
- Life insurance after the first year
- Team events within Europe
- Free German language classes
- Annual gross salary starting from EUR 55,000 depending on qualification and experience
- Workplace: Vienna or Madrid
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 60109/ABA and your restriction notes. Miriam Pichler, BSc BA MSc, +43 5234944-244
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings