IT Business Process Consultant (f/m/d)
As a Functional Consultant, you are instrumental in defining processes that are fundamental to the company's success.You shape and mold the business environment in an agile and motivated team. If you recognise yourself in these words and have already gained experience, then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner in Vienna!
- Creation of solution proposals with focus on the Austrian market
- Smooth communication with international teams and stakeholders
- Skillful task distribution and coordination with the development team
- Survey and analysis of requirements from the business units and technical implementation
- Experience in IT project management
- You have a current or completed education in the IT area or you have gained experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SAP (FICO, MM), Jira/Confluence and/or Salesforce complete your profile
- Good written and spoken German and English skills are essential for this position
- An open and collegial working environment where everyone feels welcome
- Flexible working hours that allow you to organise your workday according to your needs
- The possibility of home office supports your work-life balance
- A thorough onboarding and regular internal events to support your professional and personal growth
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 60457/ABA. Halla-Gudrun Mixa, BA, CSE, Tel: +43 (1) 523 49 44-300
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings