Senior Application Engineer (m/f/d)
SOFTWARE FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION AROUSES YOUR INTEREST? NEW PROJECTS AND CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS IN ANALYSIS SOFTWARE EXCITE YOU?
Then you have come to the right place. As a leading specialist in High Performance Automation, we set new standards in the field of digital, fully automated production. In doing so, we work daily on new automation technologies and innovative software solutions. This range of flexible plug & work solutions – from engineering tools to analysis software – offers you countless fields of activities.
Location: Hagenberg (Upper Austria)
- Development of innovative automation / software solutions to improve the productivity of our customers
- New customer requirements are conceptually supported by you and, taking into account the product orientation, purposefully transferred into requirement documents
- You form the bridge between customers and development teams and play an active role in technical implementation
- You supervise the profitability of our projects (cost estimation, calculation & quotation process)
- You have a completed technical education (e.g. University of Applied Sciences,...) in the field of mechatronics, computer science or automation technology as well as professional experience in the automation environment
- You have basic or even advanced knowledge of high-level language programming (preferably Java or C#)
- Knowledge in project management as well as previous business knowledge advantageous
- You like to take on new challenges
- Customers appreciate your expert knowledge, which you continuously deepen with enthusiasm
- You are a committed team player with strong implementation skills and an independent way of thinking and working
- The travel activity to the customer is max. 20 %
- An annual gross salary starting at € 50,286,- according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week), the amount of overpayment depends on your qualifications
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Employee discounts, company events, company travel allowance and much more
- Parking in the company’s own underground parking garage
Mag. Sascha Schwarz-Greiner BA
+43 7674 603-8180 email@example.com
STIWA Holding GmbH
Turning ideas into successful solutions. STIWA Group stands for innovative products of the highest quality with cycle times of less than a second. Founded in 1972 in Upper Austria, we have grown from a one-man operation to a global automation specialist with over 2,400 employees on three continents.
As a high-performance automation specialist, STIWA constantly develops new automation technologies, optimized manufacturing techniques, and innovative product solutions. Our employees combine state-of-the-art mechanical engineering technology with in-house developed software, and partner with world market leaders in the fields of new mobility, modern living, healthcare and industrials application. As a result, we create jobs for the future and ensure our customers' long-term competitiveness.