- Carrying out service assignments at home and abroad in the area of variable message signs
- Carrying out product training in the area of variable message signs
- Inspection of our products at the customer
- Coordination of customer inquiries / complaints and their monitoring
- Preparation of spare parts offers
- Planning and monitoring of service calls
- Preparation of internal evaluations and reports
- Collaboration in the analysis of complaints
- Project collaboration
- Your Profile
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH with focus on electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering)
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Good MS Office knowledge (ideally also SAP knowledge)
- Willingness to travel on business
- Distinct quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team and communicative personality
- High level of commitment, willingness to work and travel
- Fast comprehension, independent and structured work required
- Your Benefit
- Team-oriented and friendly corporate culture
- Flexible working hours incl. the possibility of a home office
- Work life balance
- Training and further education opportunities
- Discounted lunch and employee events
- Health promotion
The future of mobility begins today. Yours too?
We offer a very attractive and performance-related salary that is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This is significantly above the collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry.
Become a part of SWARCO. We look forward to receiving your detailed application via the online tool. Your contact for further questions: SWARCO Futurit Verkehrssignalsysteme Ges.m.b.H., Attn: Human Resources Department, Mühlgasse 86, 2380 Perchtoldsdorf.
Petra Thurner Human Resources Manager
SWARCO FUTURIT Verkehrssignalsysteme Ges.m.b.H
SWARCO, the world's number one in LED traffic signals and LED variable message
SWARCO FUTURIT is one of the world’s leading producers of LED-based signalling technology and unmistakably contributes to more safety and order on the roads of our planet. At a very early stage we started to specialize in developing and producing optical systems using bright, energy-efficient, long-life LED technology.
This know-how headstart makes the company today the preferred partner worldwide when it comes to traffic signals and variable message signs.
System integrators and traffic authorities in more than 70 countries trust SWARCO FUTURIT’s outstanding quality made in Austria in production, service and personal consultancy. The award-winning company works with quality and environmental management systems according to EN ISO 9001 and 14001.
In addition to the production site in Neutal/Burgenland and its head office in Perchtoldsdorf near Vienna, SWARCO FUTURIT also has a Slovenian subsidiary SWARCO LEA d.o.o. based in Lesce. The product portfolio of SWARCO LEA includes all mobile LED variable message signs.