Team Lead IT Support
• Full Time (40 h/w)
• Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
• € 5,000* gross/month (All-In)
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
As the Team Lead IT Support, you will be at the forefront of our IT services, leading a skilled team responsible for delivering 1st and 2nd level technical support for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. You will also oversee software support and procurement processes for IT assets, ensuring efficient and timely assistance to our diverse user base.
• Manage our service desk and the IT support for end users and work with other IT teams to resolve
incidents and fulfill service requests
• Lead the IT Support team (currently 8 members), providing guidance, mentoring, and fostering a positive work environment
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents related to computer hardware, software, VoIP equipment, and conference room equipment
• Run our ticketing system (currently OTRS) based on ITIL processes, including a CMDB for IT asset management
• Coordinate and manage hardware & software procurement, license tracking, and compliance with relevant policies and regulations
• Develop and maintain IT support documentation, knowledge base articles, and standard operating procedures
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
• Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in providing technical support for Windows, macOS, and Linux devices in an ITIL-driven environment
• First experiences with leadership/supervisory responsibilities, allocating resources and managing service levels
• In-depth knowledge of IT service management, ITIL processes (certification preferred), and ticketing systems
• Familiarity with hardware & software procurement procedures and license management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• A proactive and customer-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering high-quality IT support services
• Education & training
• Free shuttle bus
• Multiple health offers
• Pension insurance
We look forward to your application via ourjob portal!
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. ISTA processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ista.ac.at/data-protection.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Heidemarie Binishofer Unit Head Recruiting & Empl. Development
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA)
ISTA ist ein kontinuierlich wachsendes internationales Institut für Spitzenforschung in denLife Sciences, der Mathematik, der Informatik sowie der Physik. Wir suchen engagierte Fachexpert:innen aus der ganzen Welt, die unser Ziel von exzellenter Forschung und modernem Science Management unterstützen. Auf einem wunderschönen Campus bieten wir vielfältige Möglichkeiten für persönliches Wachstum in einer stabilen Arbeitsumgebung. Dieses Video gibt Einblicke!
Finden Sie uns
Am Campus 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg
Bitte aktivieren Sie die Verwendung von Google Maps. Aktivieren Sie dazu "Funktionale Cookies" über die Cookie-Einstellungen.Cookie-Einstellungen