Research Technician – Research Group Feng
- Full Time (40 h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 40,000* gross/year, position is limited for 3 years (extension possible)
The Feng lab aims to understand epigenetic reprogramming processes during plant germline development. To support our international research team on projects addressing basic biological questions at the interface of plant developmental biology, molecular biology, cell biology, genomics and genetics, we are looking for a new team member (the position is initially fixed for 3 years, but can be extended to a permanent contract based on performance):
- General lab and data management for the research group
- Ordering chemicals and other consumables
- Maintaining stock solutions and plant lines
- Transformation and tissue collection of Arabidopsis and Marchantia
- Genotyping mutants and transgenic lines
- Advanced experience in laboratory work (plant biology experience desired but not necessary)
- University degree in life sciences
- Good command of written and spoken English (working language), basic German skills are a plus
- Strong organizational skills and reliability
- Proactive personality with a solution-oriented approach
- Good interpersonal skills to foster collaborations within the lab
- Application should include CV, letter of motivation and contact information for 2 referees
- Education & training
- Pension insurance
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Multiple health offers
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Heidemarie Binishofer Human Resources
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA)
ISTA ist ein kontinuierlich wachsendes internationales Institut für Spitzenforschung in denLife Sciences, der Mathematik, der Informatik sowie der Physik. Wir suchen engagierte Fachexpert:innen aus der ganzen Welt, die unser Ziel von exzellenter Forschung und modernem Science Management unterstützen. Auf einem wunderschönen Campus bieten wir vielfältige Möglichkeiten für persönliches Wachstum in einer stabilen Arbeitsumgebung. Dieses Video gibt Einblicke!
Finden Sie uns
Am Campus 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg
Bitte aktivieren Sie die Verwendung von Google Maps. Aktivieren Sie dazu "Funktionale Cookies" über die Cookie-Einstellungen.Cookie-Einstellungen