Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are - Building on a legacy of digital media expertise and innovation, RealNetworks has created a new generation of products that employ best-in-class artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance and secure our daily lives.
Our New Software Development Engineer – that’s who we are looking for! We believe that your enthusiasm and your willingness to develop and drive yourself are your most important qualities. You are experienced in and passionate about either Back-End, Mobile or Front-End Development? We cannot wait to get to know you!
• You will join an innovative development team of experts in specific areas – Java Back-End development with Spring, native Android and iOS apps and SDKs, responsive single-page web applications with Angular and Typescript, etc. Your exact role in the team depends on your experience and your interests.
• Together with the team you will gather requirements, discuss architecture, and provide effort estimations for new product ideas or changes to existing products.
• You will design and implement software components, participate in the code review process and work closely with our QA and integration teams in Austria and Portugal to bring the software to the customer.
What We Are Looking For (Must Haves)
• Professional experience (minimum of 2 years) in Software Development (Java, Typescript)
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• A great team player mentality
What We Offer
• Excellent work-life balance. Either full-time (38.5h per week) or a four-day week (32h) – your choice. No all-in contracts.
• A competitive salary
• Freedom to develop in your specific areas of interest.
• International team embedded in a flat hierarchy.
• Inspiring, caring and supporting work environment.
• Flexible working time (core hours from 10:00 – 15:00, Fridays 10:00 – 13:00)
• Two home office days per week
• Free soft drinks, coffee, and fruit in the office kitchen
• Subsidized lunch in the cafeteria
• Regular Team events
The minimum salary for this position, according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement, is EUR 3.455 per month for a full-time employment. Depending on professional experiences and/or qualifications, your actual salary is intended to be significantly higher.
Want to get to know us better? Please send your CV to:
RealNetworks GmbH, Sabrina Salhi, HR & Office Manager
Sonystrasse 18, 5081 Anif / Salzburg / Austria
Tel.: +43(0)6246 77007 1717
Mobile: +43(0) 6763821397
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Sabrina Salhi HR & Office Manager
+43(0)6246 77007 1717 firstname.lastname@example.org