Quality Specialist (f/m/x) - with GMP / GDP experience
Our client is a highly dynamic, owner-managed pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Vienna. Whether a former blockbuster or niche medicine, our client - by acquiring the worldwide rights to these needed drugs - is striving to maintain and further develop these essential and proven medicines for all who need them. The company is led by its two founders and a constantly growing international team of experienced experts and leaders. We are looking for a dedicated person with given GMP / GDP experience to strengthen the "Quality-Regulatory Affairs- Pharmacovigilance-Artwork"-team.
Quality Specialist (f/m/x)
- with given pharmaceutical GMP / GDP know-how
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Administration, participation and support in the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality systems and standards
- Collaboration with and support of the Quality Manager with regards to audits / inspections (of international partner companies and CMOs) including the tracking of the resulting measures
- Supporting the Quality Manager in creating, changing, and checking work instructions as well as other quality-relevant and validation documents
- Update the associated databases
- Collaboration and support in other QA-activities such as internal trainings
- Participate in the tracking and creation of QA-documentation
- Communicate with internal and external interfaces
- Successfully completed training (HTL, FH or university degree) - a given biotechnological and technical know-how are an advantage
- First professional experience - approx. 2 years - in a similar position in quality (or audit management) of a pharmaceutical company - leading to a given understanding of quality systems and GMP / GDP
- Project management knowledge is advantageous
- Your high IT-affinity and very good computer user skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) and accurate documentation skills are relevant
- You are a committed and communicative team player with a positive and cross-departmental mindset, hands-on mentality and ready to act responsibly
- Your analytical way of thinking with a precise, structured working style and a careful, prudent and independent way of working are convincing
- Language skills: very good knowledge of English (spoken and written) and German (min. B1-level)
- All in all you are a flexible, yet decisive and assertive person with a strong desire to work in a dynamic company environment with development potential and room for individual creativity
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT THIS POSITION
- You work side by side with the owners in a dynamic, pragmatic corporate culture with short decision-making processes and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Your employer is a global company with promising projects
- In addition, you are in constant contact with experts on a global level
- Our client with start-up dynamics offers a competitive payment (annual gross salary of € 55.000 as a reference) depending on your qualifications and experience of position relevance
- In addition, you benefit from further training opportunities and attractive social benefits (including e.g. 30 days of vacation, trust-based working hours, office and smart working, meal vouchers and others)
DO YOU WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER?
We look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal. Your contact person, Mag. Birgit Wandrak - email@example.com, will be happy to get in touch with you after receiving your documents. We ask you to help us process your documents in accordance with the GDPR and to refrain from submitting an email application.
Talentor Austria GmbH
Der Wandel ist in vollem Gange. Führen Sie ihn an.
Als Teil des internationalen Executive Search Netzwerks mit Headquarter in Wien verbindet Talentor Austria die führenden Unternehmen Österreichs mit den leitenden Persönlichkeiten der Zukunft.
Wir bieten - als Partner namhafter lokaler KMUs sowie internationaler Konzerne- Führungskräften speziell in den Bereichen Life Science, Health Care, MedTech, sowie Bau und Industrie mehr als nur den nächsten Karriereschritt.
Wir vermitteln jene Schlüsselpositionen, bei denen Sie den Unternehmenserfolg aktiv gestalten können. Wir verstehen uns als vertrauensvoller Partner für unsere Kunden sowie transparenter und professioneller Berater für unsere Kandidaten. Uns ist es wichtig, Ihre Wünsche und Ziele zu kennen und Sie auf dem Weg zu neuen Herausforderungen zu begleiten.
- Life Science & MedTech
- IT und Telekom
Wir stehen für
Mehr Informationen zu unserem Angebot finden Sie auf talentor.at.