Customer Service & Logistics Specialist (f/m/x)
Our client with HQ in Vienna is an owner-managed pharmaceutical company, which strategically acquires prescription-only originator products worldwide. The owners and a team of international experts are striving to ensure the long-term availability of their products and to develop them further to benefit the current and future needs of their patients worldwide.
Customer Service & Logistics Specialist (f/m/x)
Pharmaceutical logistics experience is requested; Location: Austria (HQ Vienna) with worldwide outreach
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
Being the Customer Service & Logistics Specialist, you are acting as the support interface between Customer Service and Logistics with a focus on order handling. You are part of the global Supply Chain Team with a worldwide outreach.
Your major accountabilities:
- Oversee and coordinate the entire pharmaceutical product transport from order receipt, confirmation, and entry into the ERP-System to the timely fulfillment and delivery to clients.
- Responsible for coordination of the delivery and for the communication to customers on the status of the order.
- Set pick-up and delivery appointments according to customer needs and internal feasibility and efficiency.
- Assist with all information needed to properly execute logistic plans and ensure customer service.
- Assist customers with any special needs in a solution-focused and supportive as well cost-conscious manner.
- Master data setup as well documentation and booking of all relevant transactions in the ERP-system.
- Participate on harmonization and potential improvements in cooperation with the Supply Chain Team members to increase efficiency of processes or utilization of capacity.
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Logistics Team to align on required activities for the best result.
YOUR JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a commercial / technical school or from a university (HAK, HTL, FH)
- > 2 years of position relevant professional experience in Supply Chain / Customer Service / Logistics in the pharmaceutical industry with a global outreach
- Knowledge on customs clearance procedures, experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Highly organized with strong systematic approach to prioritization and attention to detail
- Proven capability to work in a highly dynamic business-environment
- Ability to work well under stress, to multitask, and to communicate professionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dedicated and international team of professionals
- Self-starting and independent work attitude paired with a strong teamwork mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good proficiency in English and German
- MS Office / Windows based software skills and experience with an ERP-System (SAP = nice to have)
- Ready to work from HQ in Vienna
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- A global outreach to partners and clients – be in contact with them!
- Work within a dynamic and successful healthcare company driven by highly qualified and experienced owners and associates worldwide
- An open, appreciative and inspiring company culture with an innovative spirit and flat hierarchies
- Great team spirit in a strong and highly motivated expert team
- Room for your autonomous and collaborative way of working and the opportunity to shape your area of responsibility
- Your individual and professional training and career development in a fast-growing and state-of-the-art healthcare company located in Vienna's city center
- A rewarding compensation package plus a bonus and benefits such as 30 days of vacation
- Our client offers a competitive salary package based on your qualifications and position relevant experience. Due to legal reasons in Austria, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42.000 gross per year base salary.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested in this new, unique and exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal. Our consultant responsible for you, Mag. Birgit Wandrak (email@example.com), will contact you immediately after the receipt of your documents. We kindly ask you to support us in processing your documents in accordance with the GDPR and to refrain from sending an e-mail application.
Talentor Austria GmbH
Der Wandel ist in vollem Gange. Führen Sie ihn an.
Als Teil des internationalen Executive Search Netzwerks mit Headquarter in Wien verbindet Talentor Austria die führenden Unternehmen Österreichs mit den leitenden Persönlichkeiten der Zukunft.
Wir bieten - als Partner namhafter lokaler KMUs sowie internationaler Konzerne- Führungskräften speziell in den Bereichen Life Science, Health Care, MedTech, sowie Bau und Industrie mehr als nur den nächsten Karriereschritt.
Wir vermitteln jene Schlüsselpositionen, bei denen Sie den Unternehmenserfolg aktiv gestalten können. Wir verstehen uns als vertrauensvoller Partner für unsere Kunden sowie transparenter und professioneller Berater für unsere Kandidaten. Uns ist es wichtig, Ihre Wünsche und Ziele zu kennen und Sie auf dem Weg zu neuen Herausforderungen zu begleiten.
- Life Science & MedTech
- IT und Telekom
Wir stehen für
Mehr Informationen zu unserem Angebot finden Sie auf talentor.at.