Energy Manager (f/m/d)
What you can expect
• As an energy manager, you’ll be working on the development for concepts for future energy systems with a clear focus on renewables.
• You will identify potential improvements in the area of energy efficiency and develop solutions as well as performing complex evaluations and calculations.
• You will also prepare statistics and in-depth analyses of consumption data (power, district heating and gas) taking into account all the infrastructure-based influencing factors at Wiener Linien.
• You will be working on the further development of metered data systems in connection with energy and also be involved in designing the implementation of energy-related legislation.
• Your tasks will also include coordinating and collaborating with other specialist departments at Wiener Linien on the exploitation of products, services and new developments.
What we expect from you
• You have successfully completed a technical college or university degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, process engineering, energy engineering, industrial engineering, energy management or comparable and have at least three years of relevant professional experience.
• You also have a good understanding of energy and facility engineering, renewable energies and energy auditing as well as energy management systems.
• Data processing and analysis, including the design of databases and interfaces, are also not new to you.
• Your strong analytical and strategic skills, combined with a sound understanding of business and an affinity for figures, will also be helpful in this position.
• You are a good negotiator and your excellent communication skills will support you in your coordination work with all stakeholders and during presentations.
• Good English and/or German skills.
Assuming you have the relevant qualifications and experience, we are offering an initial salary for this position of EUR 3,729.17 gross per month.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Romana Georgatselis Recruiterin
WIENER LINIEN GmbH & Co KG
Wir gegen Stillstand: wir sind Innovator*innen, Weichensteller*innen, Vorantreiber*innen. Wir arbeiten in rund 100 Berufen und sprechen 35 Sprachen. Wir sind Wiens führender Mobilitätsanbieter und suchen Persönlichkeiten mit Leidenschaft und Commitment.